I’m very pleased to announce that I have been funding in the form of an Unltd / Santander Spark Award to help me develop a professional development support programme for social entrepreneurs.
I’m now looking to recruit 6 social entrepreneurs who are keen to further their own learning & development and support that of their peers, so if you’re interested in getting involved please read on…
About the proposed programme…
- The programme will consist of 4 x 2 – 2.5 hour sessions held once a month over 3-4 months.
- The sessions will break down into a 45 minute interactive workshop followed by an Action Learning-type group discussion in which each person will have an opportunity to talk through their experience during the previous month before the group chooses one experience to focus on, and support.
- I will design the first workshop after which point I will develope subsequent workshops based on a topic that emerges from the previous week’s group conversation – a co-creative approach
- The sessions will be preceded and followed up by a 30 minute 1-2-1 coaching session / feedback interview to help you identify your learning needs and subsequently discuss your learning / experience of the programme.
- You should be actively working on your business (not just at concept stage), which can be early stage or established (it would be great to have a mix of experience)
- Entrepreneurs emerge at various stages of life and business experience and so I work on the basis that each person will have something unique and valuable to share with, as well as something to learn from, their peers regardless of their stage of business.
- The main requirement is for you to be willing to commit to the programme, engage with it openly and generously and be prepared to share your learning from and experience of it with me so that I can share that with Unltd and develop the programme further to benefit others.
What does it cost?
- Unltd’s funding covers the expenses (venue hire, materials etc). As it is a pilot, I will be donating my time so there will be no cost to participants beyond a committment to engage in the programme and to provide thorough feedback.
- However, in order to secure your committment and reflect my investment I will be asking participants to pay a deposit of £50 each, which I will retain in the event of you missing a session or choosing to step off the programme (I will return it if you complete the programme minus any transaction fees, where applicable).
When does it start?
- The aim is to run the first main session in early September so that we can finish up in December.
- If you’re interested in getting involved, please email me with a brief outline of you, your business and what you would hope to get out of such a programme to: hello[at]@liammoore.net (your answers will be treated in confidence)
If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.
Look forward to hearing from you!